RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so now we’re getting ads, but when there down the center of a thread your trying to read to help some out, it gets a bit annoying, come on guys , sort it out, I’m actually at the stage where I’m about to give up, this is the 3 rd day of these ads running down the page..
I understand that ads bring in revenue, but at the cost of losing people that have been here years ..

·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1,486 Posts
Ok, so now we’re getting ads, but when there down the center of a thread your trying to read to help some out, it gets a bit annoying, come on guys , sort it out, I’m actually at the stage where I’m about to give up, this is the 3 rd day of these ads running down the page..
I understand that ads bring in revenue, but at the cost of losing people that have been here years ..
Are you using an adblocker?

·
Administrator
27,819 Posts
Chris, I think you just identified yet another issue with the new forum software. You should in no way be in the "registered" group. That is the new name for "newbies" group in the old software. Give me chance to bring to bring this up with our forum support team before jumping ship. If you were in your proper user group you would see no ads.

For now install "AdBlock" on your browser as a temporary fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts