RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Wondering if you guys can help me with identifying if the headlights from the picture below are adaptive headlight or not. I don't have a Land Rover part number to check with the dealership so I'm wondering if there are any experts that can tell me that info by looking at the numbers on the picture. These came off a 2012 Range Rover Sport. Thats all the information i have.
Thanks in advance for your help

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2008 RRS Sport SC with adaptive turning headlights and I'm trying to purchase parts for a 2010+ facelift. I bought these headlights without checking if it had the adaptive turning capability. Don't think the auto on off high beam feature will work with mine. Here are the part numbers that I found out after the post LR030791 & LR030793. The dealer said the description just says Xenon headlamps. Which I'm assuming does not have AFS. Much appreciate it If anybody else can find more info. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have a 2010 RRS Lux. Here is a picture of my right side headlight tag and my vehicle has adaptive headlights. Most of the numbers do not match on your the tag on your lamps. I hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am not 100% sure BUT I don't think these are adaptive. The adaptive ones say AFS on them on that label in small print (and I've noticed this on 4 of them on my old 2005 LR3, on my old 2010 LR4, on our current 2012 LR4 and 2008 RRS). Sorry.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2010 RRS Lux. Here is a picture of my right side headlight tag and my vehicle has adaptive headlights. Most of the numbers do not match on your the tag on your lamps. I hope this helps.
I am not 100% sure BUT I don't think these are adaptive. The adaptive ones say AFS on them on that label in small print (and I've noticed this on 4 of them on my old 2005 LR3, on my old 2010 LR4, on our current 2012 LR4 and 2008 RRS). Sorry.
Thank you guys. I should have been more careful i guess. Saw a good price and jumped the gun. Guess i will have to try to sell and buy the ones with AFS or deal with the Adaptive light on the cluster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts