Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) issues on 2007 RRSC Full Size

Hello to all of my fellow Range Rover owners & enthusiasts. We have just purchased a 2007 full size Range Rover Supercharged and we LOVE it! We have had it for 1 week and today the AFS warning light came on while driving. When I looked in the owners manual to see what the warning light was, we immediately looked at the headlights (as we were already amused by the movement all week). They still seemed to work while the vehicle is in motion but the drivers side headlight (USA version) sort of "twitched" for a while. When we turned the vehicle off and then back on, the AFS light temporarily went away for a short while, then it came back on without the "twitching". Just for added information, it was raining today, and I do not know if that has anything to do with it. Has this ever happened to anyone else before? Does anyone have any advice on what to do or to check? Is it a sensor issue or are the actual headlights failing? Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
K&S

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) issues on 2007 RRSC Full Size

Has anyone had an issue like this before?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi- my RRS 16 is 10 days old and this just happened to me today.. And it was raining. What was the outcome of your issue? Did you need to bring to dealer? Thanks !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts