RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I recently purchased a late 2010 Range Rover l322 with a few missing parts one of which I believe to be the adaptive cruise control. There is a cable behind the front bumper on the left side which is not connected to anything. Anyways I ordered a radar for it which it said works for the 2010-2012 model years. When it came to putting the radar in the plug didn't match the radar and those were the only radars I could find and they all said they work for this car. 1st picture is the plug from the car and the 2nd picture is of the radars plug
received_180555116853690.jpeg

1614086590703899591094913421809.jpg

Any help or guidance would be appreciated
Thank you

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE 5.0
12 Posts
I'm to new to the game to really be able to help you with this one, but I do have a question. I believe there are controls for adjusting following distance mounted to the side of the main cruise controls, do you have those extra buttons? These buttons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello all

I recently purchased a late 2010 Range Rover l322 with a few missing parts one of which I believe to be the adaptive cruise control. There is a cable behind the front bumper on the left side which is not connected to anything. Anyways I ordered a radar for it which it said works for the 2010-2012 model years. When it came to putting the radar in the plug didn't match the radar and those were the only radars I could find and they all said they work for this car. 1st picture is the plug from the car and the 2nd picture is of the radars plug
View attachment 292555

View attachment 292556

Any help or guidance would be appreciated
Thank you
I'm to new to the game to really be able to help you with this one, but I do have a question. I believe there are controls for adjusting following distance mounted to the side of the main cruise controls, do you have those extra buttons? These buttons. View attachment 292558
Yes It has the distance control buttons

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE 5.0
12 Posts
Ok, so unfortunately my next question is have you had Land Rover decode the vin to be sure it came with adaptive cruise? If there is a expensive part missing behind the front bumper, I think collision. If it was in a collision, then the air bag probably went off, you can buy used drivers airbag with switches included pretty cheap. I hope this is not the case, especially if you were not told about the damage before purchase

·
Registered
2011 RRSC
93 Posts
There are 2 sensor types. Looks like you bought the wrong part. The other sensor type appears to have the matching plug to your harness and has a part number of 4R83-9G768-AA. I am looking into adding this feature to my SC but havent gotten around to pulling the bumper yet to look for that plug. If you could take a few pictures of what yours looks like and where that sensor goes it would help me identify what to look for when I eventually get to it.

not sure if this is the correct year part for yours but does have the same plug

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so unfortunately my next question is have you had Land Rover decode the vin to be sure it came with adaptive cruise? If there is a expensive part missing behind the front bumper, I think collision. If it was in a collision, then the air bag probably went off, you can buy used drivers airbag with switches included pretty cheap. I hope this is not the case, especially if you were not told about the damage before purchase
No luckily it wasn't in a crash it was sitting for a while and they started to take things off from it as parts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts