RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spent two hours with the suspension set ups on Gap and really no further forward. I ended up with all four levels on the bottom and wouldn’t raise , one side , the left side had been an inch lower . That maybe insignificant so took the car out ,( it does say no faults at the moment ) and when I got back the rear is up but not the front , got out shut the door and the rear went up another half inch .
Is there something I’m missing , ha just my head ! !!

Can anyone give me any clues , this all happened when I changed batteries, I am now on a pretty good one at the moment.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just spent two hours with the suspension set ups on Gap and really no further forward. I ended up with all four levels on the bottom and wouldn’t raise , one side , the left side had been an inch lower . That maybe insignificant so took the car out ,( it does say no faults at the moment ) and when I got back the rear is up but not the front , got out shut the door and the rear went up another half inch .
Is there something I’m missing , ha just my head ! !!

Can anyone give me any clues , this all happened when I changed batteries, I am now on a pretty good one at the moment.
Further news , after I left idling and checked all height sensors to be in order the car sits on its nose on one side . The front left , now , it went up when I closed the door but dropped leaving the rest at pretty much normal , it also went down with a hiss. I wouldn’t be sure if that’s a normal exhaust of air , or a leaking strut. No codes to speak of .

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just a guess, maybe one of your height sensors is damaged or misreporting?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found the problem I think!
Front left bag split 1.....Ooops!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Buy the air spring with strut combo. It makes for an easy and fast swap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts