RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..

AC runs great for an hour or so and then starts to get warm at high speeds. Around the same time, water drips on the floorboard from the drivers side (LHD) while driving. When this happens (after an hour or so of driving) the AC will be cold at lower speeds but seems like it disabled circulation and bring in outside air at 75-80mph+.... This is observed on extremely humid days, so I imagine it's condensation buildup.

First thing I wanted to do was to check the drains, so I crawled under the car, but I cannot for the life of me find them. Does anybody have a pic or can you direct me on where to look? I looked thru RAVE but I can't seem to find an image or diagram of their location.

Thanks

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
One on each side of the tranny hump just behind the bell housing

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,166 Posts
Heres an image of the HVAC module with the heater cores and AC evaporators inside it, item 15 is the water drain from the A/C section. Item 1 are the air intakes from the filter box in the engine compartment and thats where the firewall is located. There is one drain on each side, about 6" to 7" back from the firewall on either side of the transmission tunnel (about at the front end of the center console). There is a piece of rubber tubing sticking thru the floor that connects to that drain connection
automatic hvac module.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts