RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody mangaged to track down a supplier yet for the pressure switch on the ABS pump? I have no issue at all with the pump but a fault on the switch - I know people have changed them succesfuly but at teh moment i am struggling to track down a secondhand one never mind a new one.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,851 Posts
Hi

The latest range rover classics and old jaguars are using the same type of switch. This might help you with trying to track down a second hand from a breaker.

Regards

Jos

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks loads Geoff; especially for yesterday for the loan and the help changing.

I will hang on for now and see if I can get a good switch off an old dead pump but that link (and the knowladge that the Jaguar part is the same) does change the game a it. Google the part No. and there are a good few options.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Range Rover MkIII / L322
803 Posts
Yes thanks. Had some of it for dinner tonight. Very tasty.

I now know that when our planes stop flying I will be able to fix Range Rovers and get paid in food. :lol: Beats working for a living.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
388 Posts
waveydavey said:
Thanks loads Geoff; especially for yesterday for the loan and the help changing.

I will hang on for now and see if I can get a good switch off an old dead pump but that link (and the knowladge that the Jaguar part is the same) does change the game a it. Google the part No. and there are a good few options.
One of my suppliers (LR) has said the same. That is that he thinks a Jag part is the same, and it's available separately :clap:
Russell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts