RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what this could be. Was at the light waiting to go and as soon as I hit the gas I get hdc inactive abs and transfail light. It goes away when I let off the gas. Comes back when I hit the gas. Also the digital display flickers when in idle.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
127 Posts
I got those codes when my ABS module died. Sent it off to be repaired and they told me it was irreparable. I ordered a new one, should be here in 2 days. I also got the PSC Inactive code as well. All those codes scared the crap outta me!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
127 Posts
Xemodex wasn't able to repair my ABS Module. I found a used one on Ebay and installed it. However, the ABS, HDC Inactive and brakes lights are still on. I could also tell that my ABS is not engaging.

I had a mechanic use his code reader but it said the were no codes and he wasn't able to access the ABS tho lights were still on.

I called the dealership to see if they had to reset the module code and they told me to bring it in and they'd check it for $165. I don't want to pay this if the ABS Module is dead and I have to buy another one for $175.

Does the new ABS Module have to be reset by the dealer in order to function?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts