RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit of a strange one. Just recently ABS brake and steering warning lights. Eas inactive. Read the faults EAS 32 can bus fault. ABS return pump fault. Both will clear and restore the systems

From cold start I can drive for 1.5 hours no problems. Stop turn the RR off re start and the faults appear for the rest of the day.

My thoughts are the ABS ecu, but the faults in that ecu do not appear every time. The can bus fault in the EAS ecu is always there when it faults.

Another strange issue is the live data in the EAS ecu shows strange voltage at the LHF hieght sensor 42 volts the others are under 3.????

Anyone had something like this and found the cause???
Thanks Russell.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I would check the ecu connectors, if that's not it it could be the ecu. When circuits get hot they expand, and when they cool they shrink. This can sometimes lead to problems.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
73 Posts
I am too suffering from Traction Control light, ABS light, and EAS/HDC inactive.

I looked into the ecu codes. I get a constant Steering angle fault during normal operation. I think that is the problem. If I am lucky and successful clear the steering angle faults and the ABS faults all the light will go off and the EAS works for a while.

I am too getting 40v on the FLH height sensors. Not sure what to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts