Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Classic
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant , for the life of me find an actual photo of this configuration .The UK configurator does not work and the US one seems to be more of a cartoon like image than an impression of the ACTUAL colour. My gut feeling tells me this will look great ( more imporatntly my wife does too)...But I just wondered does anyone have that combination ?
Its a kinda big hunch to take when spending so much money...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Re: About to finalise order.Havana with an Indus contrast roof

Great choice. I almost went that route but wasn't brave enough. I saw it on the road a few days ago and it looked fantastic

·
Registered
8 Posts

Colours are very personal. I have chosen Corris Grey (not even in the brochure; but looks somewhat like Orkney Grey) with Ivory/Cherry interior. I live near Birmingham UK and have not seen your colour choice so I'm guessing that it will be outstanding. I just want to blend into the background as much as possible

·
Registered
97 Posts

I have a 2014 Autobiography in Havana. While I have the body-colored roof, I absolutely love the color. It looks great and really changes depending on sunlight.

I prefer the more conspicuous look of the body colored roof but I think Havana with the silver roof will look great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts