Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys , I have a question for the forum , when I start going why my Range , 2008 , L322 after a some meters all the doors are locked , but when I stop the engine I must push the unlock button in the center console to unlock all the doors, and I ould like to ask , if somebody knows how I can do to unlock all the doors when stopping the negine intead of pushing the button?
Thanks.
Pilot Charlie

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
A: read your owners manual.

B: Standard setting is that the doors lock at a certain MPH/KPH, it is not distant related.. No, there is not an auto-unlock as that would be dangerous in some areas and an overall safety issue. If you do not like this option simply visit the dealer and have speed locking turned off.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
Thanks so much for your answer. You are right they closeat certain speed not distance but how can it be possible that when you stop the car and take out the key the doors still closed?
Is there any possibility to change that to program that when the engine is stopped the doors will unlock but not going to the dealer as I have a service quite far from home ?
thanks agian

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Again, it is a safety measure. So the answer is still no, there is no auto unlock feature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts