RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am playing around with the configuration and you can pretty much spec the Dynamic with everything the AB has except the different leather. Is that the only thing that you cannot get on the Dynamic ? It’s a $10,000 difference.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
19 Posts
I’ve been playing around with the same thing as well — $10,000 seems crazy for slightly better seats.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It says that the AB has
“Premium LED headlights with signature Daytime Running Lights.” does that mean the Dynamic does not have these headlights?

It also says that the AB has
“AUTO-DIMMING POWER FOLD HEATED DOOR MIRRORS”. Does that mean the Dynamic does not have these side mirrors?

It says that the AB has “Style 5085” wheels but you can also configure the Dynamic to have these same wheels.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The Dynamic have those options too. It's in a package.

You're mostly paying for the badge, extended leather and finishers, along with the better quality leather and seats. They've even painted the bottom door sill trim in the Dynamic for this year, so that's not an AB exclusive anymore.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Can someone confirm that the leather in the AB is way nicer than the leather in the Dynamic?

Dynamic gives you a few different color choices for the interior and some nice two tone combinations. You also get a slightly different paint job on the car as the lower panels will be the same color as the car. It I believe also comes with a few options (like soft door close) standard. ATB in my opinion is a good deal compared to the FF ATB. There you would have to pay a much steeper premium for that 6" badge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts