Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Only if you're a MU fan & Ronaldo is your guy. otherwise, respectfully, not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
2015 RRS autobiography
5 Posts
What is it I’m looking at? The Range Rover letters? Looks like some bling to me. Thanks for sharing. I sprayed mine w/red Plasti-dip.

·
Registered
774 Posts
What is it I’m looking at? The Range Rover letters? Looks like some bling to me. Thanks for sharing. I sprayed mine w/red Plasti-dip.
I bet those letters look great in Red!

Plasti-Dip is [email protected] Durable and Easy to Apply Evenly... I Plasti-Dipped the Tow-Hook cover in the front to match the front bumper "Flat-Black" 2 years ago... Not a chip on it unlike the Grill that was painted Gloss Black at the Dealer. I also Plasti-Dipped the rear Tow Hitch Cover the same and it matches great, no problems. I simply washed both covers after I took them off... Then gave each 7 coats of even Plasti-Dip spray left out in the August heat for quick drying!

Actually, I'm going to Home Depot and getting a Gloss Black Plasti-Dip and am going to do the rock chipped painted Grill, the side Fender Vents and the Hood Vents all in Gloss Black as to match the lettering and the A, B, C, pillars, roof, etc... No reason at all to buy new ones to get rid of the "Grey & Black" hood and fender vents... Nor another Grill... No reason at all!

Reactions: ExRangler
1 - 7 of 7 Posts