RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a good time a few weeks back with some friends at the Plantation. Deciding after fooling around a good bit to go find a gator. It was a long day of "missing" a good number the these fellas. Finally around dusk we heard a splishing and splashing and sure enought here he is, the biggest of them all day. We decided he was the one. Lets just say getting him out wasnt the easiest.

Dragged him back to the house with the Rover and have more pics of it hanging in a tree to come :thumb:

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
Do you guys do this kind of hunting for sport or because the gators are like rats ie too many.
Not trying to sound negative but it just seems that every YANK just wants to kill wildlife but where I am
we want it to live, afterall I guess we do have alot more than gators like the big 5.

I was reading a news article in the states where a group decided to go hunt down a panther and this was like far far from anyone but they found and killed it, here we find, protect and observe, they may get darted and moved on if found to be of danger to anyone although we did have a problem once with a hippo on the loose and had to shot but there was a massive outcry.

Im not sure where humanity is going with all this but its a big problem for future generations just as is global warming
what else do we do..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts