RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a several month wait for parts, my A/C conversion on my '89 Classic is finally completed. After several years of just blowing hot air, my A/C works great. Now, if I can just figure out how to get it to blow hot air during the winter.

Tom Lovinggood

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,118 Posts
Well good luck with that one - there is an article here somewhere about the idiosyncrasies of Range Rover heaters. If anyone can tell me how to turn off the constant supply of fresh air I would be very grateful. What I mostly do is set it to the windscreen and turn the heater up.

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
149 Posts
After a several month wait for parts, my A/C conversion on my '89 Classic is finally completed. After several years of just blowing hot air, my A/C works great. Now, if I can just figure out how to get it to blow hot air during the winter.

Tom Lovinggood
Details on the conversion?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I had to have a new Reciever/Dryer installed, along with the new valves. Much to my chagrin, I also had to have a new compressor placed. Then, we discovered the high pressure lines had leaks, so they had to be replaced. Finally, the new Freon was installed. Seems to work fine after several years of just hot air blowing up my pant legs

Tom Lovinggood

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am also freezing my behind off in winter. Try about everything, when replaced heater core year back.
No I added '95 RR and that is a heat! Heater box 001.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts