RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My A/C is down waiting delivery of a new pipe. Should this affect the heating? I am getting no heat whatsoever. Test book light is on.

·
Registered
128 Posts
B16JOP said:
My A/C is down waiting delivery of a new pipe. Should this affect the heating? I am getting no heat whatsoever. Test book light is on.
My A/C has never worked, hole in the A/C heat exchanger :roll:

But my heating is fine and set to Auto at 21. I do not get the test book light up unless I set the temp lower than the outside, thats when the A/C unit tells the car it can't do it's thing.

Sid.

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Also try your defrost program button. It effectively bypasses the sensors to give full heat regardless of settings. That's not exactly what it does, but as close enough of an explanation as I am typing up without coffee. 8-|=

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
B16JOP said:
What's your level of coolant in the header tank? Low coolant = no heat.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for suggestions, it seems to be heater blowers not working. Checked fuses and relays. Does a blend motor fault affect the blowers or what else could it be?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have been told it may be the Final Stage Resistor. Can anyone give me a part No. please. Is it the same as the BMW as there are some of these on e bay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts