Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i'm the proud new owner of a 2003 range rover HSE. I'm completley in love with the truck aside from its few quirky little issues one is that the torque converter lock up clutch is starting to act up apperently as i've seen from other threads. The other is what i truley need help with figuring out. So to start out the rear climate control only blows hot no matter what any of the other settings are set to i do want to note that the selecto for hot and cold is very hard to move i'm not sure if thats what the problem is but who knows with these trucks, then up front everything works as it should except when i set the air to come out at my feet, then it only blows out extremley hot even when every setting is set to cold. If i have it blowing out of the dash vents and the feet it blows out cold on the dash and again extremely hot at the feet. if anyone has any kind of theories or solutions as to what the problem may be and how to fix it that would be greatly appreciated. Also i am having a very hard time on locating a replacement torque converter if you could steer me in the right direction that'd be great.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts