RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the series that aired on the discovery channel on disk. They take a rrc chassis and make it into a Defender 100, 15 episodes. If anyone wants to see it and has a Divx player I will mail it to them (North America). You could also dowload it yourself, I found it on Torrentz but if you have dial up or something I would be glad to mail it to you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
G'day Diggaz,

Yes PLEASE !........ email [email protected] - I'll then supply you with a mailing address for Australia.

Let me know what I owe you for postage, etc & I'm sure we can organise something to cover this !!!

Cheers
Rod

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks Diggaz... I've replied.
:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nothing yet... have you sent / when did you send ???

Cheers
Rod

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent it regular mail so it may take a bit. I think I sent it about two weeks ago so you should get it soon.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Diggaz,

Nothing yet... have the Gods verboten it ?
I'm a bit concerned you have already spent money on postage thou...

Maybe we should just call it a day !
What do you think ?

Cheers
Rod

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think maybe they are watching it at Australian customs, lol. No worries mate, I am sending you another copy today xpress post. I just enjoy contributing to the Land Rover community whenever I can.

·
Registered
49 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK mate - several million points outta 10 for your LR spirit !!!
But seriously, I'm gonna fix you up re the costs !

I'll keep you informed.....

Cheers
Rod

PS - there's a guy in NZ who's contacted me for a copy so this thing could go round the world before long. 8)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Land Rover did it a long time ago for the Swiss Army.......

·
Registered
74 Posts
What's a Divx player? I'd be interested in seeing this, but i don't know if i have the proper player for it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A divx player is like a dvd player but it also plays compressed files like AVI, X-vid etc. The disc will also play on windows media player or a vlc player on your computer. Nice pics Laurie :thumb:

·
Registered
71 Posts
thanks for the pictures Laurie, I love the second on. That will be my project for next year I think. May use a disco chassis though!

·
Registered
49 Posts
WOHOOOOO Mr. Postman !!!

It arrived and I've already watched a couple of episodes.
Many, many, MANY thanks Diggaz it's excellent ! :D

I'll email you now and let's talk $$$.

Any one in Oz interested in a copy ?

Cheers
Rod

1 - 15 of 15 Posts