RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found 3 decent quality 2001 P38 door cards with the leather insert as opposed to cloth at a local wrecker for short money. Many pieces are missing on the panels i.e. handles, speaker covers, speakers and some trim, but other then that the panels are in good shape. Are the components between my 1998 door cards and these 2001 interchangeable or are there differences.

thanks in advance

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
THere are detail differences in the trim but they cards themselves are fully interchangeable.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Specifically, I would need to swap speaker covers, arm rests, and wood trim from my 98's to 01 - are you saying there are detail differences in appearance or in fit for these components - thanks

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Arm rests are completely different from what I remember. Wood, speaker grills, trim cups, and of course the cards themselves are the same. However there are one piece armrests for late models and two piece for early models... or the other way around... can't remember right now. If you were swapping the entire cards over it would be no issue.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info - Since these panels do not have armrests I have to walk away - bummer.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
I have door cards and armrest what color were you needing?

Scotty

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Scotty - I have a 98 P38 with the light stone interior - all of my door cards have been ripped by the PO dog - any or all would be good. Local wrecker here has cards for $40 a piece in light stone but they are the 01 version and do not come with arm rests. -thanks

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
I got the early style as you need them. send me a P.M. with your email and I'll shoot you some pic's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts