RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost at conclusion (knock wood) of my County LWB restoration. PO slid into a utility pole two years ago, and I have been steadily replacing front end pieces and bits. I was waiting to finish up a couple maintenance items before ordering a new spoiler, and now, it seems the supplier is out of stock. I have a pristine 89 RRC and it appears the spoiler would be a direct fit, but wondered if anyone has ever experimented with this part? The supplier states they have spoiler that fits 87-94 in stock. I know my 95 has several "one-off" parts, but am hopeful this isn't one of them. I do not have a brush guard, so the cut outs for one are not required.

·
Registered
478 Posts
It may be a little different around the crush cans?

My spoiler came off automatically when driving through a frozen puddle, so can't recall how it was mounted :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is true, the 89 doesn't have the crush cans, so I didn't think about that. Thanks,

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just went the opposite direction on my '94 RRC. I put an early bumper on and it was quite simple. It just bolted right on with no issues. The spoiler does bolt to the fenders as well as the bumper, but otherwise, there isn't a difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts