RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Look very good I would love to have those sheep skins 8)

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
138 Posts
Thats a beauty. Love the Beluga Black, a bit like a 4 door CSK in that colour with the chrome bumper trims.

Love those sheepskins too, we have more sheep than people in New Zealand but I'm yet to find some nice sheepskins, can anyone help me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice car, but the bidding is ended and looks like the car has also been sold, I would like to set that there are other classic or the sports available for the same price tag.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What a strange coincidence. I agree this RR looks great and I was lucky enough to be the winning bidder. I've been on this board fow a while now looking for a 95 SWB and this came up on Ebay. I haven't picked it up yet, but hopefully it turns out to be a great find. I should have at for the weekend and yes, hopefully the sheepskins are included. This will be my winter project and I'm sure I'll be surfing this board quite a bit.

Wish me luck on my drive from NE - IN (hopefully without any issues) 8-0=

Cheers
JDM

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
138 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Let us know how it turns out.

Beluga Black is the classiest RRC colour ever, alongside Plymouth Blue ofcourse!

·
Registered
468 Posts
CSK said:
we have more sheep than people in New Zealand but I'm yet to find some nice sheepskins, can anyone help me?
Try EB Tolley in New North Rd (right on the Dominion Rd intersection). I got some polar fleece seat base covers from them for my old RRC. Perfect fit and extremely durable. Price was reasonably sharp for custom maade too. No idea on their sheepskin pricing though

·
Registered
10 Posts
OK, I picked up the Rover and drove it the 600 miles home without issue. The sheepskins were included and are now off the car. Anyone wants them let me know, I'll even throw them through the wash.

Cheers
JDM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts