RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently drug a 93 home behind our 95 (picture below). I was wandering if anyone would happen to have a source for a pdf copy of the owners manual? I have RAVE but (at least my copy) doesn't have the owners manuals for the Classics.

20180810_201715.jpg

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
1,413 Posts
minor updates and diferences between them mainly the soft dash, srs and the hvac, otherwise all the same. traction control, abs, drivetrain, electronics etc.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
95classiclwb, thanks for the reply. I appreciate the confirmation that most of the systems are the same.
What I was hoping for with the owners manual is that it may help me with some of the things that are slightly different, like fuse location and numbering and dash layout and instrument/idiot light symbols.

Thanks,
Simon

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
from memory, the exclamation sign is for the traction control, there is a light for pad wear, another for parking brake, another for low fluid and yet one more for abs. the fuse pannel is a single unit located to the right of the hevac controls, the fuse location should be in the back of the fuse cover. if these is missing then RAVE.
there are fuses under the seats, drivers side include a cluster of relays and fuses for abs ecu in addition to seat control fuses.
passenger side houses air ride ecu(bottom) and 14cux ecu, in addition to seat control fuses and relays.

in the past I was able to obtain an owners manual from Bentley publishing or publishers. Imsure ebay may have something, also check with Paul Grant, in the meantime you can keep on asking Im sure someone will have an answer.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
When oi was looking for a manual
I looked to eBay
I bought two different versions trying to find one for a 91
What a got were two different versions of rave
So it is kind of generic
The beauty of a the Range Rover classics is that they are all for the most part identical
But if your looking for the fuse locations and what they are hooked to
It is in the rave
You just have to dig
When I find something I like in there
I print it out
Good luck
Mike

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for wishing me luck, it apparently paid off. I found the original owners manual buried under a dozen half empty 2 liter bottles and huge pile of other junk I had to shovel out of the back seat.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thanks for wishing me luck, it apparently paid off. I found the original owners manual buried under a dozen half empty 2 liter bottles and huge pile of other junk I had to shovel out of the back seat.
Range Rover: A Rather Exceptional Vehicle (with rather exceptional owners....)

and woah, a Mosswood Green LWB

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and woah, a Mosswood Green LWB
I know, I really like the mosswood green. Unfortunately my phone does a remarkable job of making things look good in photographs, but in reality paint is in pretty rough shape.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
moswood a rather rare color second I have seen. similar in rarity to cassis red which looks burgundy, I owned an 87s with said red and have only seen one more on the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts