RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a little disappointed with the transmission on my 2015 Evoque. When manually down shifting from 5 - 4 the car free wheels while the engine revs climb to around 3500 - 4000 rpm before the transmission engages. Very disconcerting when going downhill especially with someone in front. Reported to the dealer ther tech agrees it does not appear to be right and then radio silence. No feed back to attempt to investigate further. Anyone else have this issue or know if it is a recognised issue. Would like to resolve before there is an accident.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Obviously something is wrong and it's under warranty. Schedule a trip to service. They aren't going to invite you...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried that and got the "we will contact land rover" story. Elevated up the ladder already to land rover and still no response.
Wondering if anyone else has the same issue so as to get some ammunition.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Check out evoqueforums.net and search transmission. There's a couple of threads with tranny issues that appears to start with the 2014 model, which is when the 9 speed replaced the 6 speed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They just came up with a recall notice which reprograms the transmission. Had mine done yesterday and it now shifts wonderful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts