RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I have not used this brand, a year ago I installed bitpart yellow on my lwb. outstanding improvement, the most difficult part of the whole job is the removal of the old vulcanized rubber units.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You will find that Poly bushes are fine, but they will make the ride a lot harder than the original rubber variety.
thanks for the input. I'm going with the poly bushings to try and take a bit of the body roll out. no antisway bar, so it seems a bit "rolly" since i already did shocks springs tie rod ends and the track rod, seems to me next in line is the bushings both suspension and body

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have the Floflex bushes on mine, overall very happy. Do the A frame and ball joint at the same time, makes a big difference.

Yes they are firmer than elastomeric bushes, and maybe next time I would go for originals just to compare. Poly's start to feel tired around 50k miles, not really bad but noticeable enough if you really pay attention to how your car feels.

In terms of body roll you won't get big gains from polybushes, anti roll bars really are whats needed for that. But on new bushes the car will be more controlled and predictable when it corners, even with the body roll.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts