RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm a newbie to this forum as I just purchased a 1985 range rover classic vogue edition. I'm very excited to make this Rover into my daily driver. I have a laundry list of mechanical and cosmetic work I like to do on her and I want to know what are the best websites or stores that I can source parts for her. Since this car is a European model (Spain), I'm not sure if local US vendors have all the parts. Your help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Even if you could, do not deal with the usual US vendors unless you enjoy setting money on fire. Google is also your friend when it comes to finding alternatives to NLA parts.

Use Paddockspares and eBay as your primary source. Rimmerbros and Famous Four might come in handy too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I also have an '85, it's a grey market one though. Have used RoversNorth for the past 6.5 years for parts. They carry OEM old stock, Proline and LR parts. Their prices are quite fair...

Tony in Illinois

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After an extensive search and phone calls to most of these vendors, I found that rimmerbros.com has the most comprehensive parts for an 85 Rover, and prices seem very competitive. Other sites I was sent to are pangolin4x4.com in the US, famousfour.co.uk in UK. Should be fun searching for parts :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts