RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I had an L322 with the Logic 7 before I got my 2014 and it seems to be that no matter the settings I try with the 825w meridian, the Logic 7 sounds much better. I mean this in terms of clarity and separation, not just sheer loudness.
There are a ton of settings that can be tweaked however and I was wondering if anyone had any optimal ones so I could test them out. Thanks.

·
FOUNDER
638 Posts
My 2014 also has the 825 watt Meridian Surround Sound system (19 speakers!!??) but so far I have not really fed any high quality input into it to be able to judge the best settings. The only input I have tried is the radio, usually the Sirius Satellite radio playing my low-brow tastes such as old pop music whose quality was not the greatest anyhow -- for that I have found I prefer the "stereo" setting to any of the fancy surround sound settings, since that's the way the music was originally recorded.

Hopefully others have more experience,

Cheers

John

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I seem to always go back to Stereo but if feels like a waste to have all the other speakers then. It seems to me the speakers other than the door speakers (and sub) seem to be either not doing much or not doing anything at all in stereo mode.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts