RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It really sucks..

First, I am not a super sensitive person, I used to have CLK55 w/ suspension mode and it is harsh... and can feel all the road; however, this RRS vibration is more annoying than driving CLK55..

Car feels ok when I am driving a rough road, but every time driving smooth road.. my steering wheel start to move left and right..

at least after the wheel balance from the dealer,, minor vibration went away that I felt on my but :snooty:

Since I am not the only one who has this issue, I will just suck it up and wait until the ultimate solution comes out...

I was planning to keep this car for at least 3 or 4 more year for my work truck, I might change my mine :oops:

Keep us update who fixed this issue

·
Registered
318 Posts
baccocafe said:
It really sucks..

First, I am not a super sensitive person, I used to have CLK55 w/ suspension mode and it is harsh... and can feel all the road; however, this RRS vibration is more annoying than driving CLK55..

Car feels ok when I am driving a rough road, but every time driving smooth road.. my steering wheel start to move left and right..

at least after the wheel balance from the dealer,, minor vibration went away that I felt on my but :snooty:

Since I am not the only one who has this issue, I will just suck it up and wait until the ultimate solution comes out...

I was planning to keep this car for at least 3 or 4 more year for my work truck, I might change my mine :oops:

Keep us update who fixed this issue
Mine does it too, not too bad, but I try not to think about it. I could get the wheels rebalanced with better-placed stick on weights I suppose, but it sounds like that wouldn't cure it. It's only between 50-60 mph and isn't really too bad. I can't offer any advice. I will keep mine for another year or so, then maybe look at a '10 - that 500 hp is calling my name.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, mine isn't super bad but it is still annoying, and never thought about getting this kind of ride quality with Range Rover..

Anyway, my next list would be Q7 V12 TDI.. or X5 M....

Not RRS anymore :shhh:

too sad

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
baccocafe said:
Yea, mine isn't super bad but it is still annoying, and never thought about getting this kind of ride quality with Range Rover..

too sad
You should look into the Lexus GX460.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gooseyloosey said:
baccocafe said:

too sad
You should look into the Lexus GX460.
lol! :lol:

really I should, So I can slide through the on and off ramp...

It would be fun!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Have you tried playing around with the air pressure?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts