RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 years since my Range Rover purchase, and still loving it. I bought her new in 2005 and haven’t had a single let down. I’ve got a little Vanos tick, that’s about it. My interior silver hasn’t peeled, the door handles haven’t discolored, the differential never failed (was replaced under recall), and my air suspension is operating without a problem. Not a scratch, not a door ding, the black leather looks and smells as good as new. Everyone assumes it’s a new car. The RR has served me well through 5 ski seasons, and some really incredible “blizzard drives” where the going was very, very difficult. I’ve got the original 19” wheels with dedicated snow tires, and 20” 7-spoke Westminster wheels for summer. I couldn’t be happier. When I start thinking about getting a new vehicle, I just take a look at the current beauty and ask why. Aside from the diff recall, it has never been in the shop. My Easycare TotalCare warranty goes for 5 more years and to 100k miles, and at 5 years I’m exactly at 50k. I should hit the number on the nose. When 10 years comes, I’m hoping the flaws in the anticipated redesign will be worked out, and I’ll get a new RR in its third year of production. I wish everyone’s experiences with LR were as positive as mine.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
305 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats. Newbies need to know, you're the norm in the real world. Most modern RR are much more reliable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts