Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
After getting off the phone with a customer service representative at British Atlantic, he reminded me that the 4.4L Jaguar engines were also used in some Ford models. After reading the Wikipedia article on the AJ-V8 engine, I see that the same engine was also used in the Lincoln LS, as well as an Aston Martin Vantage.

Does anyone have any experience with sourcing parts for those models for Range Rover HSE use? I'm currently trying to find a fuel rail for use and was pleasantly surprised to see, after talking to an O'Reilly's customer service representative and searching in the computer, that there may be some applicability with some Ford (fuel rail) aftermarket parts.

I remember reading the many, many threads related to transmission oil use and using some of the Ford and Mercury oils related to the same engines, but haven't heard much about other accessories, parts, etc... Any advice, thoughts?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.