Range Rovers Forum banner

3rd Row Seat Belt

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  RRS14SD 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Let me apologize in advance if this topic has already been discussed but I couldn't find what I was looking for by using the "search" button.

I just purchased a 2014 RRS Autobiography with the 3rd row seat option and love it so far.

However, is there a way that I can completely unlatch the 3rd row seatbelts and store it at the top like the "How To" video shows it?

The reason I ask, it doesn't look correct when the seats are down and when I tried to completely unlatch it like I would in our Toyota Sienna using the seatbelt tongue itself or a slim screwdriver; it didn't seem to fully disengage and I am afraid of breaking the plastic buckle or damaging it...any thoughts?

I did notice in the "How To" video, that the buckle for the first tongue actually had a push button like a regular seatbelt where mine doesn't.

So I am wondering if this is just an user error (which I wouldn't doubt), maybe only available in the newer models, or possibly not allowed in the states....

Just in case this isn't clear, here is a link to the "How To" video...see 1:30 about the seatbelts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm-Jp8bl0RY

Thank you in advance and truly appreciate any feedback....

glenn

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.