RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Let me apologize in advance if this topic has already been discussed but I couldn't find what I was looking for by using the "search" button.

I just purchased a 2014 RRS Autobiography with the 3rd row seat option and love it so far.

However, is there a way that I can completely unlatch the 3rd row seatbelts and store it at the top like the "How To" video shows it?

The reason I ask, it doesn't look correct when the seats are down and when I tried to completely unlatch it like I would in our Toyota Sienna using the seatbelt tongue itself or a slim screwdriver; it didn't seem to fully disengage and I am afraid of breaking the plastic buckle or damaging it...any thoughts?

I did notice in the "How To" video, that the buckle for the first tongue actually had a push button like a regular seatbelt where mine doesn't.

So I am wondering if this is just an user error (which I wouldn't doubt), maybe only available in the newer models, or possibly not allowed in the states....

Just in case this isn't clear, here is a link to the "How To" video...see 1:30 about the seatbelts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm-Jp8bl0RY

Thank you in advance and truly appreciate any feedback....

glenn

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the same question. Another 2014 Autobiography with a 3rd row. The owners manual gives no information. I have jammed so many small screw drivers into the buccal to no avail.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there - were you able to figure this out. Having the same issue with my 2017 RR Sport. Can’t figure out how to disconnect the 3rd row seat belt so dog can’t chew the seat belt when the 3rd row is down. Any help appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts