RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I posted these in the "general chatter" section of the forum a few weeks back but thought I would share here as well. After many years of wanting a P38 I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a mint condition 30th Anniversary Edition. The inside is completely flawless with only a few minor dings on the exterior. Being new to the site I thought I would introduce myself and the new rig, as I'm sure the inevitable mechanical questions will follow (hopefully much further down the road).

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
[SUP][/SUP]Looks very nice, the leather wheel is original still? Mine is on the shelf, needs fresh leather. My vin is #200, not sure if it means I have the last 30th Ann P38 ..love our wimbledon green

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats, Morgan!

Im proud to say that I have one of those too! Mine is 258k, but in pretty good shape still, even not so good shape as yours.

I wish you pleasant journeys with your RR!

Cheers,

Zelimir

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Those make me drool!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous - the 30th and the '97 AA yellow Vitesse are the coolest editions!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats man! That is a beauty of a truck! :) Reminds me of all the things I want to get done with my P38 before a Disco for my wife starts so share the driveway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts