RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black 2013 sport limited that is due its 30K service........my dealer in Roswell, GA wants $780 for this service.........is this about what you guys paid?......I know there is so much of this I could do myself however, letting the dealer do these services until the warranty is up.......Tks.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
I have a black 2013 sport limited that is due its 30K service........my dealer in Roswell, GA wants $780 for this service.........is this about what you guys paid?......I know there is so much of this I could do myself however, letting the dealer do these services until the warranty is up.......Tks.
That's wayyyy high. My dealer in western pa charged me around 550 last year with an alignment. That's was the 2 yr at 30k miles. Is it possibly your 3 yr service with brake fluid change and some other items?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure, but I did tell the service writer that I have already had brakes done.........going to call around to the other dealers in Atlanta and see what they say..........

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
39 Posts
I'm due up also for this on me 2012 RRS. I'm wondering what is done besides oil change which is already around ~300.00 USD. What else do they do? I had my brakes done already as well. If it's an inspection list and cabin filters, then I can do that myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts