RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 2006 RR Vogue Supercharged and have been having intermittent "system engine fault" messages followed by the car going into limp mode until restarted.
I does not however cause the check engine light to go on.
I brought it to a garage today to have them read the codes but they said "no codes found".
I used the Navigation troubleshooting menu to get the following codes but not much info on them.
After Googling and searching the forums i found 1 with post on here with one of the codes but nothing about the other 2.

My codes are (trying to post picture but does not seem to be working):
30-76
30-BE (The one i care about most as it happened today)
0B-41 (I found the description of this code on this forum as "Map Disc Malfunction, so i don't need help with this one)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
2009. 2011. So the one three days ago is the only one you need to worry about... clear them and see what comes back.

Here is a tongue in cheek response easily found on Google. Those are NAV disc errors because you entering a hidden menu for the NAV system... obtain a cleaning disc and run it in you NAV disc player. Perhaps your NAV aerial has a corroded connection

https://www.fullfatrr.com/forum/post19306.html

"30 BE mean Vehicle Upside Down : mind your head when you get out."

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
30BE is a BMW Fuel Injector plausibility calibration code, maybe its a leftover OBD2 code from the 05 model year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
30BE is a BMW Fuel Injector plausibility calibration code, maybe its a leftover OBD2 code from the 05 model year.
Hmmmm, All i found before was this mention of the codes here:
https://www.rangerovers.net/forum/6-range-rover-mark-iii-l322/76481-0b-41-diagnostic-menu-error.html

Which had a nice attachment showing the 1 of the faults but not all of them.

Either way, I finally gave up and sent it into the dealer yesterday. I had stopped going to them because they had given me a quote for 3k worth of suspension components (bushings, ball-joints, etc.) which i put off until they had a sale. Then when i brought it in to do the work at a discount, they said my car had no issues. I ended up having an independent garage check and they agreed the parts did need changing and i had it done for 1/2 the cost there. Unfortunately this shop is terrible at diagnosing issues where there are no codes though.

Anyway, current status is they say there is an internal fault in the supercharger cooler which they have to replace BEFORE, continuing troubleshooting. They say it also needs a compression and leak-down test which is mandatory. So right now they've charged me ~$1k without any promise there aren't further issues.

Will update with the final result.

Thanks,

Will

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So it took 2 weeks but they 'supposedly' fixed it. They replaced the Supercharger Cooling pump (internal fault), an air intake duct (Leaking), and a radiator hose (small leak) for a total of about $1300. But it's only been 1 day so i will have to see how it goes during next week of travel. They also said there was a small leak near my transmission bell housing but to just monitor it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts