RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rr light.jpg

Ok clever people, I have searched all over for this fault and found it on one thread that said it solved itself by a fairy. The battery light was on due to a leaking injector giving it a diesel bath. Thats sorted and the battery light does make appearances now and then. But these 3 led's stay on even with the car locked!

Ideas please?

Thanks

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Well you have no Rover info in your signature and I for one have no idea what the picture is of.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
688 Posts
Looks like a sideways picture of a tail light assembly for an L322, just don’t know what year.

Sent from my iPhone X

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,244 Posts
No mention of your location
No mention of the model year
No mention of what the picture is of, but can kinda guess it's a tail light, sideways....
What that has to do with a battery light getting a "diesel bath" is beyond me though.

I guess the "clever people" are all waiting for you to post something with all the needed information? Just a thought

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Yea it's rather sad that someone who has been here 12 years cant provide basic info and usually has some quip in his posts.

Ian the forum guidelines have not changed since 2004. Do you think you can add your location so we can take market differences into account in responses? Of course with no idea year or model of your Rover we are unable to answer based on generation differences.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on guys I thought you could see a valve cap and know what year, engine and the name of the driver!

Its a UK L322 2008 TDV8.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts