RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll! Greetings from North Carolina.
I picked up a 2005 Range Rover Westminster Edition on Sunday. Coming from avery loyal Toyota driving family it took lots of convincing to get my husbandon board going from the most reliable car on the market to LR brand withquestionable reliability at best. We knew what we were getting into when webought it and to be honest after having it for 3 days, reliability and gas mileageare out the window, we are in love! I was mildly discouraged after our firstnight when the check engine light came on, but after coming to this forum Irealized that was just the car saying “Welcome to Range Rover!” We found out itwas an O2 sensor which the dealership is going to take care, thankfully! We areexcited about our Rover and are thankful to have found this forum with suchgreat knowledge and excitement over the truck and the brand.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Evoque
339 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the site Lola!

·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1,482 Posts
Welcome. Though the reliability reputation seems well-deserved, the truth is, if you take care of your Rover, she'll take care of you. If you don't take care of her, she won't be very happy and neither will you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts