RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of trying to decide, I have finally settled on a size and tire and could not be happier. Can't wait to see how they perform on trail.

It does rub on the front mud flaps while turning at single-digit speeds and while turning in reverse, but I'm removing them this weekend anyway, so it's a non-issue.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you still love these and what happens when truck on bump stops buying tires in the next few days. Any shockwear? Thanks
I just installed them on Monday so I can't give any kind of in depth review yet. They look fantastic and so far they're good on road. They're also unbelievably quiet, even at highway speed. I haven't had a chance to get them off road yet but will within the next for weeks for sure.

Supposedly it isn't drivable on the bump stops, so you'd need to look into extending them slightly to accommodate the taller tires.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had them out once in some snow and mud, which is about all we can do here until the trails clear. So far they are fantastic, very happy I went with them. Will report more detailed off-road findings when it warms up. Gen III bags go on next week or maybe the week after.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi.

I been riding on these tires for about 5 years, and I can strongly recommend them as a good AT tire, Summer and winter( for the 2 first winter seasons, after that they loose alot of sideway grip, so you need to be aware ). It`s a nice size for the RRp38 when it comes to big tires.
Yes, they do rub the front mudflaps a little, but you don`thave to remove the mudflaps, just trim of a little on the internal face of the mudflaps an your good to go.
Also you can`t ride the car on bumpstops with these tires.

DSCN4244.jpg

Vinter dag januar 2014 001.jpg

Best Regards Brage

1 - 7 of 7 Posts