RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

This is a common size for the L322. Who tried it on the P38?

I do hesitate between that and 265/75 16 inches.

Thanks

Flo

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi,

265/75R16 you can put it without any big modification... R18 I don´t have a clue... but I'm curious too :)

Regards,

·
Registered
269 Posts
265's are easy, especially in standard and high profile with/without a recalibration. I am getting ready to do the 265/65R18 Bridgestone Duellers for the winter so I can let you know how that goes, but they are the same height as the 265/75R16s. The 275s will be just slightly taller and wider (.4 inches taller, .4 inches wider).

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just had LT275/65r18 Terra Grapplers installed on my truck about a month and a half ago. I do have a coil conversion that has about ~3 inches of lift and took off the front mud flaps. They do not rub except for when backing up and turning the wheels all the way to the right.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I run 275/65R18 Maxxis BigHorns on my P38. 2" airbag spacers with some EAS lift and front mud flaps removed. No rub except when on highway or access mode. Only rubs when you hit a big bump on highway, otherwise fine.

Cheers,
Keels.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the infos guys.

@Keels, i saw your roof tent setup. That is neat as the modification of the axle for the 2inches lift. Great work

Solved by the luck. Found 4 RR wheels with brand new km2 265/75 R16 at a crazy price.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Edable said:
What kind of modification would one need on a P38 if 265/75 R16 is utilised
None. :thumb:
We have 265/75R16 Mickey's on both our P38a's, without any lift or other modifications (I did remove the mudflaps prior to upsizing the tyres). Mine sometimes rubs in the rear wells, but only when going over bumps at highway height and speed, hers never does.

Greetz,

Filip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts