RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my quest for new wiper blades for my 2007 S/C, I found lots of 22" wiper blades from various sources. After searching here, I've found that we should be using 24" blades. Before I ordered a set, I went out to the garage and measured mine. From tip to tip they measure in at 25 1/4". So now I'm very confused. I haven't whipped out the ole owner's manual yet, but what gives? Should they be 22", 24" or these weird 25 1/4" ones?

**EDIT**

After thinking about it more, most likely the actual wiping surface is 24" long, with an small section of additional rubber appended to the mounting surface of the wiper. Overhang, if you will. Not sure if that's gonna make sense to anyone.

Just get these and call it a day?

http://www.roverparts.com/Parts/7503T.cfm

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yes, get those.

The FFRR wipers are "special". Dealer will charge that for one. It's worth it for the two front wipers -- consider the rear wiper a bonus, although the rear wiper is a standard wiper that can be purchased pretty much anywhere.

Next time I get close to needing new wipers, I expect to be purchasing them from this same source.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
:doh: really? 1/4" I think I will go back to tweezing the gardens and trimming the lawn with toe nail clippers. :roll:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rrtoadhall said:
:doh: really? 1/4" I think I will go back to tweezing the gardens and trimming the lawn with toe nail clippers. :roll:

I don't get it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rrtoadhall said:
BenzORama said:
rrtoadhall said:

I don't get it.
No surprise. :lol:
I don't get it.

Outstanding input from the Deputy Admin. Keep up the good work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts