RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had problems with their RRS after installing 22' wheels? Are u guys bringing the RRS to the dealers with the 22' wheels on or putting the stocks back on due to waranty isssues? They made me sign a contract/waiver that if i put on aftermarket wheels it can void my warranty, but it talks about the TPMS which we dont have so kinda strange maybe they are just trying to cover their butts. :?

On a sidenote I went back to the dealer the other day and saw 2 brand new RRS for sale with 22' aftermarket wheels (Momo and Anterra) sitting in the showroom. And then I see about 5 range rovers at the service dept with 22' wheels getting serviced. :? :shock: :eek:

So I'm not sure what to think here. :?

But I am definitly getting the wheels no matter what! :D

Thanks in advance for any thoughts and replys.

·
Registered
506 Posts
RZARVRSPRT S/C said:
Has anybody had problems with their RRS after installing 22' wheels? Are u guys bringing the RRS to the dealers with the 22' wheels on or putting the stocks back on due to waranty isssues? They made me sign a contract/waiver that if i put on aftermarket wheels it can void my warranty, but it talks about the TPMS which we dont have so kinda strange maybe they are just trying to cover their butts. :?

On a sidenote I went back to the dealer the other day and saw 2 brand new RRS for sale with 22' aftermarket wheels (Momo and Anterra) sitting in the showroom. And then I see about 5 range rovers at the service dept with 22' wheels getting serviced. :? :shock: :eek:

So I'm not sure what to think here. :?

Which dealer in LA did you take it in?

Pokerplayer
Mike

But I am definitly getting the wheels no matter what! :D

Thanks in advance for any thoughts and replys.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I imagine that the problem with 22" wheels is that unless you're driving on a very smooth, flat paved road, your teeth with chatter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I put my wheels on 300 miles after picking up my RRS. I now have approx 3k miles and I have had absolutely zero problems. I have been back to the deal and the only thing they said was how much they liked the look with the 22's.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have 3600 miles now on my RRS on 22's and I am glad to report that I am still problem-free! I plan on putting on the stocks when I take it in to the dealer for that EXACT reason... (in case they blame the wheels for issues with the RRS)

Need to schedule service for the door rattle and the brake pawl plate recall...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts