RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wait has ended.. finally picked up a wheel that will look aggressive and still keep the RRS classy in a darth vadar kind of way :mrgreen:

I have yet to find anyone w/ this wheel option on a RRS... as the wheels are a fairly new design with a pretty cool concaved look. Got them in 22" w/ 285/35 tires. Should have it on by Friday.., post pics once I get them. Lots of searching led me to this wheel.. I've had great experience w/ TSW in the past. Purchased their 'Victor Equipment" lineup for my Porshce Cayenne and it was very smooth. I didn't know Redbourne was made by TSW.. did you guys??

Anyways.. WHAT DO YOU THINK? And yeah, cleaning will be a pain.. I am all too familiar w/ spokes.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,461 Posts
Serb said:
I didn't know Redbourne was made by TSW.. did you guys??
Hhmm...yeah, quite a few were familiar with that since there a number of us running Redbourne's here for several years now, the advantage being that you can use your stock lug nuts as well, and not carry a separate set.

New wheels look cool...hope that they have the right load rating...now the question is...who's going to clean those spokes? No one...they're black...brake dust won't show!!

`) `)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Niice! The kinda remind me of the Kahn Cosworth wheels... Can't wait to see them on your RRS

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hhmm...yeah, quite a few were familiar with that since there a number of us running Redbourne's here for several years now, the advantage being that you can use your stock lug nuts as well, and not carry a separate set.
haha.. I should have figured that this is a bright community of members. For some reason.. I thought Redbourne was its own seperate company. As far as load rating.. that was checked and good to go.

I'm very curious to see what they will look like on the car.

Niice! The kinda remind me of the Kahn Cosworth wheels...
They do in a way.. but the Kahn wheels have more spokes.. those are VERY nice.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Serb how many clams did the set of 4 run you?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TriGem2k said:
$2400 w/ tires :dance: Thats why I'm so excited.. that is cheap!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Serb said:
TriGem2k said:
$2400 w/ tires :dance: Thats why I'm so excited.. that is cheap!
WOW! That a deal!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts