RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
22 inch 7 Split Spoke Alloy Wheel Style Diamond Turned Finish Style 7

Anyone know how much these cost if you go with the SC instead of AB?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Re: 22 inch 7 Split Spoke Alloy Wheel Style Diamond Turned Finish Style 7

Yep, I was quoted about $10k for the rims by my dealer and that didn't include the tires. So, figure another $2k for tires, mounting, balancing, etc and pretty soon the price difference to the AB doesn't seem so huge...

·
Registered
306 Posts

Yep, I was quoted about $10k for the rims by my dealer and that didn't include the tires. So, figure another $2k for tires, mounting, balancing, etc and pretty soon the price difference to the AB doesn't seem so huge...
These wheels are nice but not 10k nice. It's just another way for LR to keep the AB exclusive.I can't wait for someone to make a good knock off.

·
Registered
152 Posts

Hence why I bit the bullet and just purchased the AB with these wheels vs get a Supercharged and then try to make it look like an AB. It would have cost almost as much to do the latter given how expensive JLR makes it to buy AB wheels, trim, etc. as add-on parts to a S/C. Am very happy with the AB (and especially the wheels), despite the steep cost difference.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yes, I was thinking the same thing but after this info it pushed me to just go with the AB. Thanks for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts