RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. we currently have 18380 miles on ours and they're getting squirmy in the rain. will have to replace soon. not overly aggressive driving. just checking to see what other's experiences have been. thanks. brakes holdin up though. our 2010 went through brakes practically every 15 k miles.

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for the record. I am going to replace them sat. have trip to north in dec and don't want to take any chances. they were at 3/8 all around and slid too easily in the wet. so officially lasted 18500 miles. at least lasted longer than my R8's tires- lol (sarcasm).

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,074 Posts
Have had my 2016 for a year now and put 17,500 miles on it. At servicing, my dealer gave the tire tread a "yellow" rating which prompted me to check on the tread. Using the quarter test (4/16") it covers Washington's head by a little bit, so I estimate maybe having 5/16" left. I drive pretty aggressively (don't we all) and am hoping to get at least to 25k miles.

Also, are people replacing with the same Continentals? It's tempting to look at the Pirelli P Zero summer tire here in Florida but with a tread rating of 220 and reports of people only getting 10k out of them, it may be a bit much for me.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,074 Posts
Sounds good. May give it a try next go round. Here in Florida hoping to run them year round. :mrgreen:

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on our SVR the 22" _295-spec width (contisport 5) lasted about 23K. could have gotten 1K more perhaps. pretty decent for what they are and what the car is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts