RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m looking into changing the 21s in my ‘17 RRS for 22s and installing Vossen 10.5 wheels. I’ve had very good results with the Continentals 22s (Conti Silent) in my wife’s RRS, but want to hear if there is any other less expensive option that has a comparable ride quality and noise reduction. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Velgen 22's with Yoko Pradas. For some reason I cannot upload a pic

·
Registered
185 Posts
yokes are quiet enough for me. no intrusive road noise and i am going on 30k on the tires when you might expect them to make more noise. did have the contis on my touareg and ran them nearly 60k with no change. good tires. The combo on my rig seems just right to me

·
Registered
78 Posts
60K?? My last conti gone on 23K!!! I don't remember the yoko...

For Calamo, depend of your wife driving, but I don't think she will note the difference and the yoko are a good alternative, conti are more sporty.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
60K?? My last conti gone on 23K!!! I don't remember the yoko...

For Calamo, depend of your wife driving, but I don't think she will note the difference and the yoko are a good alternative, conti are more sporty.
Hi guys thank you for the options. I have two different RRS, my wife’s has brand new contis which replaced the originals after 27k miles. I must say there was a huge different in noise once the new tires were installed.
My RRS runs on 21s which I want to change to 22s with aftermarket wheels. I did see the Yoko option but they come in 285 only which is a little larger tire. I was planning to stay with the 275 with a 10.5 wheel will that work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts