Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my RR yesterday and am in love! I’m hoping to get insight from others on the following questions…

Screen Protector - My screen seems to be a magnet for fingerprints which can make it hard to see when the sun hits the screen. Has anyone had success with a screen protector? If so share a link!

Trim - I have the black birch trim but noticed my backseat armrest has black gloss trim. Do others with birch trim have this as well? Seems odd.

Thank you!

· Registered
7 Posts
I just received my RR yesterday and am in love! I’m hoping to get insight from others on the following questions…

Screen Protector - My screen seems to be a magnet for fingerprints which can make it hard to see when the sun hits the screen. Has anyone had success with a screen protector? If so share a link!

Trim - I have the black birch trim but noticed my backseat armrest has black gloss trim. Do others with birch trim have this as well? Seems odd.

Thank you!

I put this one on mine and overall been working well. It helps with fingerprints, but does not eliminate them completely.

I would be curious to know if anyone has put anyhting on the speedometer screen. On my past RR vehicles, the plastic on that tends to scratch easy from cleaning.

· Registered
328 Posts

I put this one on mine and overall been working well. It helps with fingerprints, but does not eliminate them completely.

I would be curious to know if anyone has put anyhting on the speedometer screen. On my past RR vehicles, the plastic on that tends to scratch easy from cleaning.
Wow. Thanks for posting. I'm buying it now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts