RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty nice - drives a bit different than the '18 did & one change is downright annoying: the light switch is idiotic, one never knows what's going on. As a solid proof of it being a real Land Rover, the Forward Alert flatout doesn't work. It can be enabled in the config, but it does exactly nothing. Happy to have an authentic Solihull product. Anyone from Land Rover reading this: you guys are utterly hopeless.

IMG_0249(1).jpg

IMG_0258(1).jpg
IMG_0259(1).jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Haha. I just got a 2020 and while I do love it, there is some really dumb stuff they do. I filled out a survey and offered to run their user testing and QA departments.

1. Must be a fun group
2. The bar for success is really low.

Enjoy. For all the flaws it’s still great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
667 Posts
Gorgeous! I know about the headlights stalk, I’m like what in the actual fuk is going on? I’m going ton ordered a 18 stalk and retrofit it.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Peanut butter interior is the bomb

Reactions: totya

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd love to pull your leg a little, but it's one of, not first of.

·
Registered
519 Posts
But the million dollar question....how many “fitty’s” are plastered all over? bou tree fiddy?

And agree PB interior is gorgeous. I really wanted PB but settled for black (my second choice)

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover Sport SCV8 ATB (L494)
188 Posts
Pretty nice - drives a bit different than the '18 did & one change is downright annoying: the light switch is idiotic, one never knows what's going on. As a solid proof of it being a real Land Rover, the Forward Alert flatout doesn't work. It can be enabled in the config, but it does exactly nothing. Happy to have an authentic Solihull product. Anyone from Land Rover reading this: you guys are utterly hopeless.
When I got my 2019 RRS ATB (custom order) in April of 2019, the AEB, forward alert, and adaptive cruise didn't work due to a faulty forward camera module. Oh, and they put the wrong steering wheel on the car at the factory. :rolleyes: Dealer got the camera module replaced, but the tech damaged the center console trim doing the repair, so that had to be fixed. All in, it took 3 visits to get everything squared away.

Hope they get everything fixed for you - it's a beautiful vehicle.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hope they get everything fixed for you - it's a beautiful vehicle.
I remember your story, esp the steering wheel. I'm not worried about this, the dealer will sure fix it. And thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts