RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been speaking to my dealer in NC about when I can place an order for the 2020 SVR - as of Monday he said he doesn't have any info yet on when LR will open the books for orders on the 2020 but "hopes" by end of April/early March. Has anyone looking to place an order on a 2020 had any additional feedback?

thanks

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover Sport SCV8 ATB (L494)
180 Posts
I've been speaking to my dealer in NC about when I can place an order for the 2020 SVR - as of Monday he said he doesn't have any info yet on when LR will open the books for orders on the 2020 but "hopes" by end of April/early March. Has anyone looking to place an order on a 2020 had any additional feedback?

thanks
I thought the most recent info/rumors said there wouldn't be any 202 SVRs? But there may be an SVAutobiography trim level, in limited numbers, similar to the Velar SVAutobiography?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed - the rumor part. I'd really like to see some announcement or direct from a dealer acknowledging if or if not re 2020 builds. Originally I heard (rumor) the factory was reconfigured for the velar so no 2020 svr...but then my dealer is saying he expects to take orders at end of April/start of May - although he can't confirm that as fact either.
While i'd normally be happy with that statement from the dealer I've noticed I seem to know more about the vehicle itself than they do :(
If the 2020 svr isn't being built then i'll be disappointed LR didn't make it official in a public statement.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
they still might do it at the sales guide release, but you're 100% right. so far, there's nothing else but rumors. the fact that apparently dealers cannot order '19s any more implies that we'll see/hear something soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My dealer emailed to tell me he had received the order guide and pricing , going in this week to put together the order then he can submit as soon as it opens

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
173 Posts
My dealer emailed to tell me he had received the order guide and pricing , going in this week to put together the order then he can submit as soon as it opens
So you can confirm that they are taking orders for the 2020 model year now?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts