Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been speaking to my dealer in NC about when I can place an order for the 2020 SVR - as of Monday he said he doesn't have any info yet on when LR will open the books for orders on the 2020 but "hopes" by end of April/early March. Has anyone looking to place an order on a 2020 had any additional feedback?

thanks

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover Sport SCV8 ATB (L494)
204 Posts
I've been speaking to my dealer in NC about when I can place an order for the 2020 SVR - as of Monday he said he doesn't have any info yet on when LR will open the books for orders on the 2020 but "hopes" by end of April/early March. Has anyone looking to place an order on a 2020 had any additional feedback?

thanks
I thought the most recent info/rumors said there wouldn't be any 202 SVRs? But there may be an SVAutobiography trim level, in limited numbers, similar to the Velar SVAutobiography?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed - the rumor part. I'd really like to see some announcement or direct from a dealer acknowledging if or if not re 2020 builds. Originally I heard (rumor) the factory was reconfigured for the velar so no 2020 svr...but then my dealer is saying he expects to take orders at end of April/start of May - although he can't confirm that as fact either.
While i'd normally be happy with that statement from the dealer I've noticed I seem to know more about the vehicle itself than they do :(
If the 2020 svr isn't being built then i'll be disappointed LR didn't make it official in a public statement.

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
they still might do it at the sales guide release, but you're 100% right. so far, there's nothing else but rumors. the fact that apparently dealers cannot order '19s any more implies that we'll see/hear something soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My dealer emailed to tell me he had received the order guide and pricing , going in this week to put together the order then he can submit as soon as it opens

1 - 10 of 10 Posts