RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself and talk about the Range Rover Sport I just ordered. I’m coming from a 18 Mercedes C63s AMG Coupe. We had our first child about 5 months ago and the coupe has been fine with my wife being on leave since she has an F-Pace, but once she goes back and our little guy moves into a bigger car seat it’ll be useless.

So we decided to get a RRS HST. I liked the 400hp of it and it comes with some nice standard features. Stuck with the standard 21” black wheels and went with Indus Silver and pimento interior. We both have white cars so we wanted something different. We loved the black but wanted something a little more unique. The only options we really added were the climate comfort pack, surround camera, ambient lighting and domestic plug socket.

We won’t be off-roading and rarely go on long trips so didn’t have the need for some of the other stuff. My only concern is the full suede cloth steering wheel and gear shifter. I love the look and feel when it’s new but I don’t think it will wear well. I had inserts on my AMG steering wheel that I cleaned meticulously and so it looked pretty good but my hands weren’t on the inserts that much. The dealer is looking to see if there is any way we can swap them out to leather but I’m not hopeful.

Other than that I can’t wait for it to come in and join you all! Any comments or suggestions are welcome!

·
Vendor
150 Posts
First thing is first. Congrats on the new born `) and welcome to the forum.

I am personally a huge fan and love the new Range Rover styling. We have a shop 2019 Range Rover 5.0 V8 Supercharged and love it. The owner spec'ed it out with Black Exterior and Red leather seats and the black trimming. Looks amazing! Love how they all have that aggressive front now. The car drives so smooth and its so comfortable. It is like driving a fast couch. HAHAHA.

When are you supposed to receive the car? Looking forward to see some pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much! Really looking forward to it even though I’m going from my sports coupe to an SUV. It’s supposed to come late October/early November so just enough time to enjoy my C63 for the rest of the warm weather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts