RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so now that we know that there will be no 2019 model year PHEV vehicles (US spec) what do you think the 2020 model year changes will be? How likely is it that they make no upgrades or changes to options and are just simply building 2019 spec vehicles and badging them 2020? Any price increase from 2019 to 2020? just a few questions I have and looking to see if anyone has any of the answers.

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover Sport SCV8 ATB (L494)
183 Posts
OK, so now that we know that there will be no 2019 model year PHEV vehicles (US spec) what do you think the 2020 model year changes will be? How likely is it that they make no upgrades or changes to options and are just simply building 2019 spec vehicles and badging them 2020? Any price increase from 2019 to 2020? just a few questions I have and looking to see if anyone has any of the answers.
I'd be surprised if there are any noticeable changes. The 2019 vehicles about to be built are noted as "2019.5" models in the JLR ordering system, and there have been a few memos sent to dealers recently with the updated models (HST) and options available. I doubt there would be many changes between late March and summer when the 2020 MY vehicles start getting built, but who really knows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts