Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as it says, just checked the LR website in the US and the 2019 configurator is now up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Priced out a 2019 SVR with the exact same options as my 2018 and it was about $2800 more. Some people in the UK were seeing almost £5k increases with some configurations.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anyone out there have a MY19 that has gone into production? Trying to get a sense if they are tracking to their target build dates.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same question. My MY19 has a 9/7/18 build date (10/19/18 delivery date).

Anyone out there have a MY19 that has gone into production? Trying to get a sense if they are tracking to their target build dates.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I placed my order back in early July and I haven't heard an update since then. Would like to know the same. My expected delivery was September.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
37 Posts
I ordered a full size RR at end of May and it arrived at the dealer yesterday, over a month earlier than projected. Even has SVO color.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Biggest change I saw is the Driver Assist Package that includes Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist.

It also includes:
BSA
SCS
HS Emergency Braking
LKA
PA

$4k

·
Registered
753 Posts
Option for seats with winged headrest like the FFRR.

-ThinkMac-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts